Note: The probes you're testing between need to be registered to accounts located within the same region. To confirm what region your account is located in, select the desired account then check the region in the bottom of the menu in the Settings section.
- Locate the UUID of the probe you want to start testing against by going into Settings > Probes > Edit the Probe
- Copy that UUID and then navigate to the account you want to add this probe in as a Private Public Probe
- Go into Settings > Probes > Add Probe
- Scroll down to Add a Public Probe, click on the drop-down menu and select Custom
- Paste in the UUID copied earlier in the text-box that has appeared then select Add
- You should now see this probe in the probes list, select Subscribe and NQS results should appear shortly under Reporting > Quality > NQS