Release Date: 8th February 2013
Release Version: 13.02
Sinefa is pleased to announce it's newest software version (13.02) has been released, highlights include:
- Added Service Level management and reporting
- Added drill-down capabilities for Applications, Hosts and Sources Utilization Reports
- Drill-down into utilization reports to see what sources/hosts were using specific applications, or what applications were used by certain hosts or sources.
- Added advanced filtering capabilities to the dashboard and all reports
- Reporting has become a whole lot more powerful with the addtion of filtering capabilities. With a simple filter expression, reports can we generated for specific applications, hosts and sources in a matter of seconds. See Filtering Sinefa Reports for more information.
- The advanced filters are also fully supported through the Sinefa API / Direct URL.
- Added Layer 7 support for Layer 7 capable NetFlow and IPFIX sources
- NetFlow and IPFIX sources that export Layer 7 classification information (such as Cisco NBAR) are supported. Sinefa will use this classification information when available rather than relying on port-based classification.
- Numerous bug fixes and other improvements
This update has already been applied to Sinefa Controllers globally.
This update will be automatically installed on Sinefa Instances within 24 hours of release. It can be manually installed immediately by logging into the Sinefa Instance and performing a software upgrade from the 'System' menu.