Release Date: 20th March 2013
Release Version: 13.03.1
Sinefa is pleased to announce it's newest software version (13.03.1) has been released, highlights include:
- Added Alerting capabilities
- Create alerts based on any of the metrics Sinefa collects. Choose your thresholds and define how long the threshold must be breached before an alert is triggered.
- Manage alerts using the new Event log. Acknowledge active alerts and browse historical alerts.
- Some simple Alert examples:
- Email me if packet loss for my link to London is over 1% for at least 2 minutes.
- Email me and the site manager if utilization in my Sydney office is over 3.8Mbps for at least 5 minutes.
- Email operations team when usage for an office has exceeded 20GB for the last 30 days.
- More information on alerts can be found in our Alerting article.
- Numerous bug fixes and other minor improvements
This update has already been applied to Sinefa Controllers globally.
This update will be automatically installed on Sinefa Instances within 24 hours of release. It can be manually installed immediately by logging into the Sinefa Instance and performing a software upgrade from the 'System' menu.