Create your Custom Dashboard
There is a generic dashboard that Sinefa has set-up for our more popular features, but you aren't limited in creating your own for the statistics you want and send as reports to specific users.
To do this, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Log into the Sinefa App and go into Dashboards > Utilization then select Dashboard > New
- Name the new dashboard to something easily identifiable for you, apply filters (if required) then select Apply. You should now see the new dashboard in the left sidebar under the dashboards heading. Select that and you should now see a blank dashboard for you to add tiles onto.
- Select Dashboard in the top right-hand corner > Add Tile
- Enter in the Name of your new tile, select the data you would like to be displayed in the tile, including the style of widget and size of tile then press Apply
- Once you have clicked Apply, it will ask you to move the tile to where you want it then press Done. You will then need to repeat Step 4 for each statistic you want represented in this dashboard.
Sending your new dashboard as a report to users specified
You have the option to be able to send Daily, Weekly or Monthly reports in the form of a PDF or direct link to e-mail addresses that you have specified.
Note: For a user to access the report via a direct link, they will need to be listed under Settings > System Users.
- Select the time range that you want to be itemized and then select Report > E-mail.
- Enter in the e-mail addresses of the users to receive these reports, select whether you want PDFs sent or Direct links (in this case we will be sending PDFs), add in any comments you want to be sent in the body of the e-mail to the users and then set the frequency for these reports to be sent. They can be sent either as a once off, daily, weekly or monthly.
- Once you're happy with what you have set-up, press Send.
Data Reference Table
|Data Class||Statistics Available|
|System||Probes||Total, Online, Offline, Probe Map|
|Alerts||Active Alerts, Acknowledged Alerts|
|Quality||Tests||Total Tests, Online Tests, Offline Tests|
|NQS||Total NQS, NQS over time, Lowest NQS, Highest NQS|
|Delay||Total Delay, Delay over time|
|Jitter||Total Jitter, Jitter over time|
|Loss||Total Loss, Loss over time|
|Availability||Total Availability, Availability over time|
|Capacity||Inbound||Total Inbound Capacity, Inbound Capacity over time|
|Outbound||Total Outbound Capacity, Outbound Capacity over time|
|Utilization||Data||Inbound Data, Outbound Data|
|Throughput||Inbound Throughput, Inbound Throughput total, Outbound Throughput, Outbound Throughput total|
|Health||Average Health, Healthy Apps, Unhealthy Apps|
|RTT||Average RTT, Best RTT Applications, Worst RTT Applications|
|Sources||Total Sources, Online Sources, Offline Sources, Top Sources|
|Operating Systems||Top Operating Systems|