The video below explains how to use AWS VPC Traffic Mirroring to send raw packet data to a Sinefa probe running in AWS.
- Deploy a Sinefa probe in AWS
- Configure the Sinefa probe as a VPC Traffic Mirroring Destination
- Configure a VPC Traffic Mirroring Filter to send only the desired packets to the Sinefa probe
- Configure a VPC Traffic Mirroring Session to mirror traffic from an ENI to the Sinefa probe
- Setup a new VXLAN interface on the Sinefa probe to accept and monitor the mirrored traffic
- Sinefa probe on the AWS Marketplace: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/seller-profile?id=969b4a30-4971-46f9-9ea6-02504fb2f157
- AWS VPN Traffic Mirroring overview: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/vpc/latest/mirroring/what-is-traffic-mirroring.html