1. Download the latest MSI installer from your Sinefa account, go to Settings -> Endpoint. Click on Add Endpoint.
2. Click on Download Windows MSI and also take note of your Registration Key also shown on this screen.
3. Launch the installer package. The wizard will walk you through the install, click Next.
4. Read through and accept the End-User License Agreement, click Next.
5. Pick the destination folder, click Next.
6. Provide the Registration Key (from the Settings -> Endpoint -> Add Endpoint screen in your Sinefa account). The Sinefa Server URL can be left as is in most cases. Click Validate > Next.
7. RECOMMEND: Enable Automatic Updates. Click Next.
8. Click Finish once installation is complete.
7. Install completed, your endpoint agent will connect to the Sinefa servers and appear in your account within a few seconds. It may take a few minutes for initial results to appear.
There are several MSI installer properties that the Sinefa Endpoint Agent installer accepts. These can be used to a perform silent, distributed installation.
Specifies the registration key to use when the agent first starts.
Specifies the server to connect to when the agent first starts.
Specifies the if auto updates are enabled (1) or disabled (0) by default.
Usually, specifying your Registration Key is all that's required to perform a silent install and have the agent register to your Sinefa account automatically. Here is an example of invoking the agent installer without any user interaction:
Sinefa_Endpoint_Agent_x64_v1.0.21.msi REGISTRATION_KEY="test-1234" /quiet
1. Click on Windows, search for Control Panel.
2. Click on Uninstall a program.
3. Click on Sinefa Endpoint Agent, click Uninstall.