- macOS 10.11 (OS X El Capitan) or later
- Intel-based 64-bit devices only
1. Download the latest PKG installer from your Sinefa account, go to Settings -> Endpoint. Click on Add Endpoint.
2. Click on Download macOS PKG and also take note of your Registration Key also shown on this screen.
3. Launch the installer package. The wizard will walk you through the install.
Within five minutes you should be able to see the agent reporting data in the portal. If not then perform the following steps:
1. Ensure that the workstation has access to the internet and that DNS is working. Perform a ping to "ui.sinefa.com" to ensure that it resolves to an IP Address and you have internet access.
2. If using a Proxy to access the internet you may need to add the following to the whitelist:
3. If neither of the steps above resolve the issue, please gather the logs by issuing the following command from a terminal window:
tar cfz ~/Downloads/SinefaAgentLogs.tar.gz /Library/Logs/SinefaEndpointAgent/com.sinefa.*
This will generate a file in the Downloads folder that can be sent to support.
To uninstall the Sinefa Endpoint Agent, drag "Sinefa Endpoint Agent" from your Applications folder to the Bin.